THE DROP SITE RECORDING STUDIO is a professional recording studio. The Drop Site is owned and operated by keyboardist Keith Hollis Ladinsky who through the years has understudied with his father, Gary Ladinsky, who is an accomplished engineer and mixing engineer.
The Drop Site maintains a mint Hammond A-100 (plus 147 Leslie), Chickering Studio upright piano, Fender Rhodes Stage Piano and a Nord Electro 2. We also have a nice Sonar full drum kit available upon request, for an additional fee.
The Drop Site Studios specializes in acoustic demos for singer/songwriters and full band recordings of jazz, funk, soul, jam, R&b, rap, folk, classical music and rock. We also specialize in the recording of the Hammond Organ and Leslie.
Keith Hollis is available to play piano, Hammond or any keys on your project!
* Mackie Digi X-bus 72 input Console
* 32 Track 24 Bit PRO TOOLS - PRO TOOLS HDX
* Hundreds of Plug-Ins (if you must)
* Class A Mic PREs (GML 2 Channel and AVALON 2 Channel)
* Neumann u87, (2) Royer 121's, 2 AT 4050's, 4 Senheiser 441, AKG D-112
* Hammond A-100, Leslie 147, Chickering Acoustic Piano, Fender Rhodes Stage 73, Nord Electro 2
* NS-10's Monitors
* KRK Rock-It 6 Monitors
($50/hr with a 4 hour minimum)